Feedback And Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 WebCrew

WebCrew

• Administrators
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

In an effort to give the LupeFiasco.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on merchandise and anything in between, use this "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

#2 Yake

Yake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

In an effort to give the LupeFiasco.com community a single place to voice feedback, opinions, ideas, and requests on anything from site support issues to suggestions on merchandise and anything in between, use this "Feedback and Suggestions" category. We will be checking this section regularly and look forward to hearing from you.

Lupe, Why do you neglect your international fans? Bitch Bad "world premiere" didn't air outside of US, and we can't pre order F&L2 in canada... wish we could spread the love man.

#3 Ms.S

Ms.S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Not sure where to put comments on this site but here goes...
Saw your performance at the O inauguration and wanted to thank you for speaking your mind.
Will be buying your music and u have a new fan now!

#4 R_M_X

R_M_X

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Just read you got your set cut short by people who only believe in free speech as long as they agree with it. Thank you for having the guts to stand up and say something against this administration. I didnt vote for this president or Romney, and many reasons I didnt are reasons you talk about. Its refreshing to see hip-hop isnt all about scandalous women, bragging, and violence. Although there are many stories to be told about those subjects, you are giving us something more to see & hear. Like KRS-One, Public Enemy, and 2Pac did. But after this you are going to have a target on your back. "They" have an agenda, an agenda that suits only the wants of few. You have the truth and the truth will ultimately prevail. Thank you again. Much luck and many blessings to you.

#5 Mygunsweetness

Mygunsweetness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

I saw they cut your set short,thanks for standing up and saying what you believe and what the people want to say.You have a new fan,that will buy your music.From a white redneck in the mid-west.SAY IT LIKE IT IS!!! WORDS I NEVER SAY WAS KILLER

#6 osehtov

osehtov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

Sderot kids
shot at every day
with missiles by their Gaza neighbors
want to know
Did Lupe Fiasco ever say a word?

#7 rickrasta

rickrasta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Just wanna say that it takes a real motherfucker to do what you did.If we stand for nothing now we'll fall for everything later.

#8 whatshappeninghq

whatshappeninghq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

Hey Lupe Fiasco. What's Happening HQ www.whatshappeninghq.com is the go to spot for whats happening in the Washington Dc area. Since you will be in town Wed Fed 27th we would like to set up an interview with you while you are in town to go over the new album, life , and everything Lu!

We will be at the show as well we ask for no more than 15mins of your time any where while your in town hope we can make this work have your people send us a message with a contact person.

Best Regards!

david@whatshappeninghq.com
whatshappeninghq@gmail.com

#9 Eerekai

Eerekai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

Ello there!

I'm an avid user of the Spotify program and the Spotify staff says the best way to get new music on there is to reach out to the artists/record labels. I've seen a healthy amount of Lupe Fiasco, but I can't find anything by Japanese Cartoon anywhere. I'd love to see All Sabotage on Spotify!

#10 mjbarga

mjbarga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:07 PM

Lupe,

I respect your willingness to look at our government critically, even at an inauguration celebration. Based on this activism and a few somewhat relevant lines in Hurt Me Soul and Ayesha Says, I was wondering if this criticism extends to the HHS Mandate, which forces all including religious objectors to support sterilization, contraception, and aborti-facent pills as of August 1, 2013. I'm interested to hear what you think, and send me to the right place if you have spoken on the topic already. By the way, I like your music too, especially the no-curse classics Kick Push and Go Baby. Thanks and God bless you.

Mike

#11 chosen1mic

chosen1mic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

1rst & 15th imprint question

Are you accepting artist for this label - I would like to know how to submit - I hope Fiasco reads this (although doubtful based on the responses i have read) - but anyone please tell Me- if you can, listen to this track I created called "Dedicated to Lupe" I produced it, MC'd, and mixed/mastered - I do have a sample only on the hook from Lupe's song "Dumb it Down" - but please don't sue me, I don't got bread haha-Chosen CTW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users